ENERGY WORKING FOR BRITAIN
Horizon Nuclear Power is a UK energy company developing a new generation of nuclear power stations. A wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi,Ltd., we plan to provide at least 5,200MW of new power station capacity to the UK, enough to power around 10 million homes.
Our projects will create in the region of 1,000 permanent jobs at each of our sites at Wylfa and Oldbury and require a peak construction workforce of up to 6,000 per site. This investment will boost the country’s low carbon power supplies and help develop local skills and new prospects for British suppliers.
*** LATEST NEWS ***
- UK firms get ready for nuclear construction orders ***
- Horizon holds Llandudno event for businesses interested in new Wylfa power station ***
- Horizon signs design contract with Hitachi-GE for new Wylfa Power Station ***
- Date and location announced for Horizon’s May Open Surgery ***
- Horizon and Hitachi Meet Secretary of State for Wales on Anglesey ***
- Holyhead Company Awarded Horizon Contract ***
- Horizon welcomes step forward on GDA ***