ENERGY WORKING FOR BRITAIN
Horizon Nuclear Power is a UK energy company developing a new generation of nuclear power stations. A wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi,Ltd., we plan to provide at least 5,200MW of new power station capacity to the UK, enough to power around 10 million homes.
Our projects will create in the region of 1,000 permanent jobs at each of our sites at Wylfa and Oldbury and require a peak construction workforce of up to 6,000 per site. This investment will boost the country’s low carbon power supplies and help develop local skills and new prospects for British suppliers.
*** LATEST NEWS ***
- Co-operation agreement signed on Infrastructure Guarantee Scheme for Wylfa Newydd nuclear power station ***
- New UK nuclear contracts announced ***
- New nuclear contracts signal further progress for Wylfa Newydd ***
- Horizon names new nuclear power station project ‘Wylfa Newydd’ (National) ***
- Horizon names new nuclear power station project ‘Wylfa Newydd’ (Wales) ***