ENERGY WORKING FOR BRITAIN
Horizon Nuclear Power is a UK energy company developing a new generation of nuclear power stations. A wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi,Ltd., we plan to provide at least 5,400MW of new power station capacity to the UK, enough to power around 10 million homes.
Our projects will create in the region of 1,000 permanent jobs at each of our sites at Wylfa and Oldbury and require a peak construction workforce of up to 6,000 per site. This investment will boost the country’s low carbon power supplies and help develop local skills and new prospects for British suppliers.
*** LATEST NEWS ***
- Date and location for Horizon’s March Open Surgery announced ***
- Horizon starts major ground investigation works at Wylfa Newydd ***
- Horizon welcomes consultation on Regulatory Justification ***
- Horizon welcomes Isle of Anglesey consultation on draft new nuclear build planning guidance ***
- Horizon announces February Open Surgery details ***