Graduate Development Programme
As our team grows we need talented graduates to join us.
We have made a long-term commitment to the UK by proposing the development and operation of two new power station sites on Anglesey and in South Gloucestershire. As part of this commitment, we want to give talented graduates the opportunity to gain valuable experience over an 18-21 month period working in the nuclear industry.
What can you expect from Horizon’s Graduate Development Programme?
• Challenge and responsibility with real on-the-job experience
• Work towards your chartered status with a chosen professional body
• Receive training to support your personal development
• Become a STEM ambassador and attend STEM events
• Earn a competitive salary and generous holiday allowance
• Mentoring to help you identify and reach your goals
What are we looking for?
• Good planning and delivery skills, with evidence of producing quality work to agreed standards and deadlines, consistently meeting and often exceeding expectations
• Energy, drive, commitment and enthusiasm
• Good communication skills (verbal and written)
• The intention and ability to work towards graduate membership of a relevant professional institution.
Please note: The application window for our 2018 Graduate Development Programme is not yet open. Further information will be available here in the months ahead.
Industrial Placements & Internships
For students who are currently studying at university we’re able to support a small number of industrial placements and internships each year. Summer internships typically last between 8-12 weeks and industrial placements between 8-12 months.
Please contact our careers team at email@example.com or call our Freephone Wylfa Newydd information line on 0800 954 9516 if you require any further information about our Graduate Development Programme, internships or industrial placements.